What's new

Directors SciFi Draft (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Nope - I love it. If it's any consolation, I'm sure my inclusion of A.I. will hurt me when the voting starts.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Well, I love A.I. Artificial Intelligence, but since this is a draft, I approached that film with some trepidation due to the love / hate relationship it has on the HTF and its likely impact that would have upon a list. ( I was hoping that it would be available as a bona fide steal in the later rounds, but you beat us to it, Steve. )

My next pick... Them!

- Walter.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Well, I love A.I. Artificial Intelligence, but since this is a draft, I approached that film with some trepidation due to the love / hate relationship it has on the HTF and its likely impact that would have upon a list.
Well, now that I've looked over the picks already made, I'd say it doesn't really matter. It's a foregone conclusion as to who has the winning list.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I think we're on the same wavelength. ;) Unfortunately, the voting pretty much has to be open to everyone which means things will go as I predict. I'm done. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks