What's new

Scientists' deaths are under the microscope (conspiracy theorists, do your worst!) (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure this is all, ultimately, tied in with the Kennedy assassination. There may be something to do with the hidden world government that seeks to keep all of us under control. And don't rule out UFOs, either. It seems rather plainly obvious.
Blame it on globalization.
And, Max, why were you browsing HTF at that ungodly hour on Sunday morning. You should have been screening a "late show" in your home theater. :)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Jack has hit the nail on the head! We are all being watched by superior beings who have had enough sense to generally stay away from us. (Except for my cousin Marvin who claims Martian ancestory). It's those damn Deros actually as this article explains:
http://www.parascope.com/nb/ufo3.htm

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
(Except for my cousin Marvin who claims Martian ancestory).
His name is Marvin, you say? Is he a short guy dressed in greenish trojan-looking armor? Is he always talking about the Earth blocking his view of Venus, the Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator, and Earth-shattering Kabooms?

Kevin P

Screenwriter
Marvin!? I don't think we have to worry about him! Duck Dodgers will take care of him, and if not, hey, we can always send Bugs after him...
Heck, the guy gets disintegrated and he just gets angry about it. Very angry indeed. What a bad attitude. :)
KJP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks