Sci-Fi's 'The Return of the Living Dead parts 4 & 5'.

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Inspector Hammer!, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    "What the hell is wrong with these people!?"

That's the question that kept popping up again and again during these two truly moronic films...

What is wrong with Peter Coyote and why is he doing a Humphrey Bogart impression with his face?

What is wrong with the two surviving kids from part 4 and why don't they remember the events of that film?

What is wrong with that one kid in the lab in part 5 who just started pushing buttons on the canister for no good reason?

What is wrong with those two bumbling Italian hit men, or whatever they were?

What is wrong with the filmmakers and why are they confusing this franchise with Romero's!? I wanted to yell at the screen "Hey, assholes, this is RETURN of the Living Dead, the zombies can't be stopped by shots to the head let alone the chest, and also, why are they moving so slow!?"

And finally, what is wrong with the state of this franchise when we have a zombie holding up a sign that says 'Rave or bust' and trying to hitch a ride!? [​IMG]

These two movies were utterly abysmal, and almost insulting to the original and even part 2!

[​IMG]

2. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

Anyone else getting a bit sick of these "made on the cheap in northern Europe" Sci-Fi channel flicks? If I have to see one more obviously dubbed Russian (or whatever) actor I am going to scream.....and that won't take long I suspect.

3. Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer! Executive Producer

John Williamson
    To the mods, I saw that there was a thread on this already, you cam close this one, I already cut and pasted my post to the other one.