Sci Fi One Up's Field of Dreams !

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Scarpa, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Yes boys and Girls from Bonnie Hunt and the programming Genuises that Cancelled Farscape and Brought you such Theatrical Blockbusters as "Field of Dreams" this Sunday comes the Premiere of that classic tale of Good and Evil the seminal Scifi movie.... "Braveheart" ?

WTF?

Morons

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Bonnie Hunt = Funny and talented woman with a terrible sitcom

Bonnie Hammer = Incompetent person who thinks "alternate reality TV" is just what Sci-Fi needs

3. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Oops My Mistake well it probably won't be long before Bonnie Hammer buys the Bonnie Hunt show to put on sci fi.

4. Jordan_E

Jordan_E Cinematographer

WTF? Braveheart? What the hell has happened to that channel?! Just give me my SIGHTINGS reruns and I'll ignore the rest.

5. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

I saw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade on it in March...how is that science fiction? Maybe a teensy bit with the anthropology, but it's still more drama and action than science...

6. Lew Crippen

Lew Crippen Executive Producer

I figure anything that has William Wallace fathering future Kings of England fits very nicely in the SciFi category. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]