What's new

Directors Sci Fi fans...If you could own and fly your own spaceship(s), what would they be? (1 Viewer)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Dangit John! As I was reading down through the thread I kept mumbling that I wanted Zaphod Beeblebrox's ship with the Infinite Improbability Drive. Then you had to go and claim it in the very last post.

I guess I'll take the Red Dwarf mining ship. Sure it's not very pretty, but it's huge (five miles long), and it's durable (three million years service and counting). I want the original Holly (I don't care if he's senile), and the toaster can't come along. For weekend trips I want Ace Rimmer's ship Wildfire. It's got a faster than reality drive which enables it to cross dimensions.

The Millenium Falcon is a bucket of bolts. :p)

Brad

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
What no Battlestar Galactica fans? I wouldn't want it but I assume someone would.

I think the Excaliber from Bab 5 wouldn't be bad or the Vorlon planet killer wouldn't be to bad either.

I'm also amazed no one stated a Borg cube from an adaptability standpoint.

I think if I could have a choice it'd be a modified doomsday machine in the original Star Trek series (the funnel or ice cream cone shaped ship). It literally took a supernova to destroy it and with a little mod could possibly keep that threat to a minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks