What's new

Schoolhouse Rock problem... (1 Viewer)

Lynn Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Hey there everyone,

I can't figure it out, so I've gotta ask for help now. I just picked up Schoolhouse Rock at Costco for $17.49, and even though in the audio setup it asks if I'd like DTS 5.1 or DD 5.1, my Denon 1802 with Denon 1600dvd-a can only output Pro-logic II, what gives? Any ideas? Anyone else have the same problem?

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Only one song, "I'm Gonna Send Your Vote To College" is mixed in DD5.1 and DTS 5.1 (this is what the setup menu is for). The rest are mono I believe.

Lynn Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
That makes sense, seeing as how they are so old, but it is just a bit misleading. How many frickin tracks are there? And I have to go into setup for ONE song? Oh well, at least all the songs are killer...

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
They "forgot" to lock out the audio button on the first disc. The repeat on the 2nd disc (why they put this on twice, I don't know) has it locked out though.
There was an LP of most of the old songs released in stereo, so it would've been nice to have that as a separate audio track.

Patrick_M

Stunt Coordinator
So just the new song is in 5.1? If this is the case, then the sound mix they included is not that great. I agree that the menu is very misleading.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks