What's new

Schoolhouse Rock! $17.09 at Wal-Mart (1 Viewer)

TonyG

Auditioning
Title says it all. Purchased in Raleigh, NC yesterday. My 6 year old is in seventh heaven. Her parents are kind of enjoying it as well. ;)

John Gates

Second Unit
Tony,

Are these on DVD? We have a set on VHS and love them, but I'd sure like to find these on DVD...

John G

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
John, they just came out yesterday on DVD. It's a 2-disc set with all the songs, including a long-lost weather one, a new one about elections, and other extras. There's an extensive thread about it over in the software forum.

Bob Black

Stunt Coordinator
I also got a $1 off coupon for this title packaged inside the "Return To Neverland" DVD.

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Hey guys, has the deal passed....or can ya still get this DVD for around 17 bucks?

Sounds like a good deal!

~Rob

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
My local Wal-Mart has a pricing manager who might be a little eyesore.

They have a thing where for some of the titles they post their written in-store price and then under it, have a clipping of a competitor's ad. Sort of a "We have the best price period!" sale.

Get this...

My Wal-Mart has Schoolhouse Rock for $11.97, beating out Target's $12.99 price.

The kicker?

Its $12.99 for the VHS release not the DVD! The DVD is listed as "Hot Price" in Target's ad. You can even see it in the clipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks