Schindler's List 2 DVD Question...

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarcoBiscotti, Mar 23, 2004.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Is it just the LE Gift Set that features both the SE DVD and the musical score?

I'm asking because I've bought my gift set the day that it came out (2 weeks ago?) and while it is perfect in all regards, my digipack itself is a little scratched up and has a bent corner.

I've set it aside on my shelf assuming I would simply head on down to my local retailer sometime in the next week or so and purchase another digipack set but I only noticed the single disc WS and FS being offered through Amazon aside from the gift set.

I don't know what to do now becuase I don't want to return the entire set and it would be impossible eitherway since I no longer have the receipt, but theres no way im going to go out and drop $70 on another box set...

Is there any way at all to simply purchase the double disc digipack somehow w/out having to pick up that whole collector set extravaganza?

2. dannyB

dannyB Stunt Coordinator

No

3. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

[​IMG]

I wonder what would happen if I bought another set, kept the receipt and simply switched digi's than had it resealed and put the retail stickers back on over the shrinkwrap?

Would that work?

I could say that I bought it for somebody as a gift and they already had it...

4. dannyB

dannyB Stunt Coordinator

ROFL! I'd like to hear the results either way. [​IMG]