What's new

Sceene It? (1 Viewer)

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
Have you seen it...LOL

But seriously... does anyone own or has anyone every played the dvd game Sceen it?

I would like to know more info about it.

Thanks in advance
Ed

Eric Walsh

Stunt Coordinator
I love this game! It is great for parties or family gatherings. The only problem I have is that the questions and segments on the DVD are getting rehashed so I am having to constantly click to a new one. But I have heard they will be releasing some sequels soon so that problem should be taken care of. I can't say enough about this game. It is more geared toward more recent movies and pop culture barely touching if at all on the classics and such. However I am more into the modern and pop culture side of film anyway so it is great for me. It is easily my favorite board game to get out when drinking with any number of people and I have never heard someone not liking it. Price is steep but I feel well worth it.

-Eric

Jesse Leonard

Second Unit
I picked up the expansion pack this past weekend. I haven't had a chance to play it but it comes with a new DVD, some new cards (two new catagories) and a new playing piece.

Ed O'Neill

Second Unit
David said:
Damn, I can't believe you missed my almost-year-old thread about this game! Especially since I just bumped it yesterday with news of a different DVD-based board game by the Trivial Pursuit folk, no less!
No one said I was the sharpest pencil in the box ...LOL

I remember when I was in kindergarten I had no worries in the world. It was the best 3 years of my life.:D

In all seriousness THANKS everyone for the info .

The only reason I found it was because my theater is almost done but its paid for and so now its time to buy as many dvds as I can .The first time I heard of Scene it was this week because circuit city has it in their flyer I think it's just under $40.

Thanks again everyone
Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks