SCARY MOVIE 2 dvd

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by bill lopez, Dec 18, 2001.

1. bill lopez

bill lopez Second Unit

I remember seeing the Wayans Bros. saying that Marlon Brando's scenes that were shot were going to show up on the dvd. I have been looking all over the dvd and don't see it.

Anybody know if it's some easter egg?

2. Charles M

Charles M Stunt Coordinator

Bill,

I just picked up my copy last night. I haven't watched it yet and I am curious. I'll have to check on that tonight.

3. bill lopez

bill lopez Second Unit

I also checked a site that lists Easter Eggs and they had one for SCARY MOVIE 2 but it wasn't a Marlon Brando scene.

The Waynes Bros. did say he got paid for that scene even though it didn't appear in the movie, and that it would be on the dvd.

4. Christina_V

Christina_V Guest

As always........you can't trust Dimension!
    Theres obviously tons of stuff cut from the original that are no where to be seen on the dvd & probably the same with the sequel,which i have'nt seen + Dimension(among others) does cut up movies drastically for various,usualy "know it all" reasons + rush so many movies that they turn out like crap that re-shoots can't save (halloween 8 i'm sure is gonna be just that + look what happened to part 6)

5. Miles_W

Miles_W Second Unit

I did not see the Brando stuff either but what made me laugh was the deleted/alternate scenes ran almost 40 minutes the movie was only maybe 75...

The James Woods Stuff made me piss my self laughing though!!!

Miles

6. bill lopez

bill lopez Second Unit

James Woods was playing the part Marlon Brando was hired to play.

7. Christina_V

Christina_V Guest

40mn really?
    Wow......i was very disapointed with the deleted scenes on the original release....sure the safe sex scene & Shorty watching the security camera where funny & should've been in the movie!....there was tons of stuff that where nowhere to be see such as the Scream rules parody shown the in the trailer + im sure more gross out effects ect.
    I'm not sure if this is true or not since it's from IMDB.com.....but theres a rumored alternate ending that parody's Pearl Harbor bomb drop...sounds so bizzare that if filmed,i'm sure should've been in the film.
    How many deleted scenes are on the dvd? It's been rented out everywhere i looked & i'm curious to see whats been cut + how the movie turns out.

8. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor