What's new

Scarface Deluxe Giftset to Come With a Money Clip- (1 Viewer)

Spero D

Second Unit
Just saw this on Amazon's site. Apparently it will come with a money clip also. To cool.

Spero D.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The only way I'll buy this is if Uni tucks a couple of $20 bills in that money clip to make up for overcharging buyers who want the original 1932 Scarface... :angry:

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
If they are going to include DTS, two mono tracks, and extras on the same side of the disc as the three-hour movie (as has been reported), then expect another subpar transfer. :thumbsdown:

Rarely does Universal do anything right.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I really hope this will be the worst selling box set of all time.

No way that the original scarface is worth sixty dollars to me, not when I can get all three Indy movies for the same price!

I'm not even interested in the remake, this set just irks me so much, completely boneheaded decision. Especially when Fox is able to sell equally obscure titles like Anastasia or Inn of Sixth Happiness as full blown special editions for only 20$. All that tells me that the idea that they can't make money selling the original by itself is total BS.

Adam

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
In this country, you gotta get the DVD first.

Then when you get the DVD, you get the money clip.

Then when you get the money clip, you get the money.

Then when you get the money, then you get the 65" High Definition Plasma Screen.

Then you get the women!

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Hmmm, that sounds like how my HT system came together. Didn't even have a DVD player when I bought my first DVD's...

Including a money clip is just too ironic. I guess the guys who produced this set had some spare ones...

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I can use a money clip. I also look forward to finding paint peels in my pocket two weeks after I buy it.

I don't have much interest for the Pacino Scarface but I just have to have the original Hawks classic. I don't mind paying $40 for it - that's what it'll probably go for online.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks