What's new

Scarface Deluxe Gift Set (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Great googly moogly!

I'm almost tempted to double-dip, to get the 1932 version. Is this the only way it's available?

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Thanks John, I dipped again for the '32 version. Man, the system sure was screwy, took quite some effort to get the order in...anybody else just persevere and don't take "we're sorry" for an answer!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Woo hoo! Just placed my order. It comes to around $20.45 US (or $27.47 Cdn + $9.98 Cdn shipping) after I also applied a $5 Cdn coupon code:

MAPSCTELE5Q2
(expires 5/31/04)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
I have only encountered this type of problem once before at amazon.ca, and it was for an item (Time Bandits) that was in limited supply at the time. As their real-time stock control does its thing a disc will and won't be available...it may be available when you put it in your cart, but not when you go to check out a minute later, etc. Weird, probably an effect of some "upgrades" they did to the site some time ago, quite annoying. That said, they are a pleasant outfit IME to deal with, quite reasonable re returns/replacements/shipping refunds/personal requests/etc. I wish they had a daily clearout/bargain list so we'd know about this stuff easier.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Got my order in, as well as for Ginger Snaps and Ginger Snaps 2. Been wanting to get the canadian GS for awhile now, much better than that lousy US release...

Don*K

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the notice. Still says that they're out, but we'll keep trying. Great deal for this! :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I used the standard shipping option on Friday and it also showed up on my doorsteps today, much to my surprise.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
That's fast Patrick! I ordered the same day you did (15th), and mine should arrive tomorrow...it shipped today and it usually takes 1 day from amazon.ca for me by "standard". Though the order was confirmed etc. as usual for amazon, I still kinda thought it might not actually get shipped...

Edit: Yup, a big well-cushioned box on the doorstep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks