What's new

SCARFACE Blu-ray Cast Reunion & Party - Event Photos and Video (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Stars Al Pacino, Steven Bauer, Robert Loggia, F. Murray Abraham and producer Martin Bregman celebrated the upcoming worldwide Blu-ray release of SCARFACE on August 23, 2011 at the Belasco Theater in Los Angeles with a cast reunion, Q&A and party.

imgrepo

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Scored an early copy of this - very nice package overall. Disappointed they didn't include the documentary that appeared on the original DVD.

Jeff Robertson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff Robertson
Give it a spin yet? How's the picture quality?

Originally Posted by elDomenechHTF

Scored an early copy of this - very nice package overall. Disappointed they didn't include the documentary that appeared on the original DVD.
/t/314172/scarface-blu-ray-cast-reunion-party-event-photos-and-video#post_3844172

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
Jeff Robertson said:
Give it a spin yet? How's the picture quality?

I skimmed through it - my overall impression was it looks great but it's not one of the best-looking transfers out there. My expectations were probably too high. I give it 3 and a half stars out of 5. I can't rate the audio because I'm not hooked up to a home theater system.

Jeff Robertson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff Robertson
Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by elDomenechHTF

I skimmed through it - my overall impression was it looks great but it's not one of the best-looking transfers out there. My expectations were probably too high. I give it 3 and a half stars out of 5. I can't rate the audio because I'm not hooked up to a home theater system.
/t/314172/scarface-blu-ray-cast-reunion-party-event-photos-and-video#post_3844204

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
So the major players from the movie (inc. Pacino, but no De Palma, I guess) are present, but the Blu-ray is already out there/printed. Was there a Q&A? Missed opportunity when it comes to Blu-ray is my opinion.. They just keep re-releasing this movie, but there's hardly any new extras.. Well, I guess there's always that "next release"..

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I've seen some of the screenshots on another forum and for a Universal catalog title, it looks good even if not perfect. I'll definitely be picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks