What's new

SBTB:New Class.....Your kidding me!? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I can't believe they are actually releasing this. Blah!Are they crazy?How can they release this and not Good Morning Miss Bliss?I am usually one to collect all and any of dvds that I want but I simply will NOT buy this or any other new class.It is not even worth coming to dvd.They should pay us to buy it!

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I don't remember a whole lot about "The New Class". I know I watched a handful of episodes, but when this show originally aired, it was about the same time I started sleeping in on Saturdays. lol. I don't have any of the SBTB sets yet, but I'm rather interested in seeing how this set sells on store shelves. If it does well enough to warrant a second season release, I'd probably pick it up.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

They must be crazy! To release something you aren't interested in, my god, that's madness!!!

Seriously though, Good Morning Miss Bliss is probably owned by another company. Image is releasing The College Years and now The New Class, while Lions Gate released the original series. If Lions Gate had Good Morning Miss Bliss, they probably would have released that too, so it probably lies with another company.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
That's unusual - a thread crap in the first post of the thread. :)

I also couldn't believe it when I saw the story at TVShowsonDVD.com. I'll probably pick this up, since the MSRP isn't bad ($24.99 according to TSoD).
Disney owns GMMB through one of their subsidiaries/distributors - Buena Vista, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks