1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Sayreville NJ

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joe Wong, Feb 9, 2002.

1. Joe Wong

Joe Wong Second Unit

Hi,

Any feedback about this town in New Jersey, besides it being the hometown of Jon Bon Jovi? Anything negative I should know about?

Thanks!

Joe

2. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay

3. Dana Fillhart

Dana Fillhart Supporting Actor

Edison I believe has a very strong multicultural mix -- primarily (outside of white Americans) Asian, Indian, and African American. It's probably the biggest melting pot outside of any major megalopolis; I know, I live less than 5 miles from the town.
    As to Sayreville, never been there, but I've seen the exit (no joke intended [​IMG]) on the GSP. I *think* it's still in Middlesex county (my county), but if not, it's really close to the border (but in Monmouth).

4. Joe Wong

Joe Wong Second Unit

Thanks for the replies.

A work colleague drove me around the area of Edison-Metuchen and also Sayreville to look at some new construction yesterday. There is, indeed, a large Asian influence in Edison, which is good because I love Asian food like Indian, Thai, and Chinese. We went to a Chinese restaurant for a very nice dim sum (or yum cha) lunch as well.

Cheers,

Joe