What's new

Say "Happy Birthday" to Our Little Member.... (1 Viewer)

Kevin Leonard

Supporting Actor
Happy Birthday, Matt!
Heres to hoping you receive happiness--or at least a decent cake--on your birthday. And here's to also hoping that you find true love as well, so you can stop bitching to me about a lack of said love. :D
Seriously though, you're a very funny, very bright guy who I'm sure will live a very fruitful and exciting life, full of discoveries and marathon sessions of wild, freaky circus sex.
Chmiel is one the most well-rounded, impressive and spectacular members I've ever come across.
Hey, that doesn't sound right...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Matt,

I turned 17 a few weeks ago, and regardless of Chef's statement that you can have sex at 17, I've done nothing, so you're not alone.

Then again, freshman year I dated a senior....for a week.

But dude, you live in VEGAS. When you get older you'll be swamped with beautiful showgirls....right?

Matt Krapf

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Birthdays are the best. ;) Or at least OUGHT to be. Hopefully your's is/was/will be great.
Matt

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Hey Matty!
A big happy birthday from your favorite moderator. :) You're finally 17! Now no more excuses about not being able to get into R rated movies! I fully expect more additions to the 2002 Film List now!!! ;)
If you were out here you would have had a blast tonight at the evening showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at our little Sidney theater. You would have helped me make a complete ass out of myself. :)
Jason

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
How's the hand 10 years later Dean?
*Smacks Ron and takes away his beer* :)
Good one Ron. The hand is doing good 10 years later. See I said, "sex at 17." I didn't mention anything about 16, which was a drought year for me. :)
Hope you had a great time on your B-day Matthew. DOn't sweat the girlfriend thing, that will happen in time. Enjoy the time with your good friends now before college.
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks