What's new

Say Anything.....any updates? (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I thought this title was due out by the end of the year.
Peace Out~:D

Peter Staddon

Stunt Coordinator
We had a few delays in getting everything finished, but I have a shiny new check disc at my desk as you read this .. ..

look out for some news early in 2002.

Thanks for your interest,

Peter Staddon

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
That's great news, Peter!
I have been waiting for this one for quite some time. It's one of my favorite films.
Thanks for the update :D
Take care,
Chuck
P.S. Tell us if it is any good :) :) :) :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Excellent news Peter, thanks.
I'll email you my address for that check-disk :laugh:

Jodee

Screenwriter
I don't want to sell anything or buy anything or processs anything.....
But I want to buy this disc! :)

Paul Wu

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, wow, wow, WOW. I'll take a guess a release in April 2002, isn't this how rumors get started. :D
"I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?"
"By choice, man!"

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
"This is it. The site of our controversial first date. I met her at a mall. Should've known our relationship was doomed. To our left, we have.....the street where she broke up with me. And there's the path we took."

wally

Second Unit
"I’M INCARCERATED LLOYD!"

Another C. Crowe must have for 2002!

Bring on the Fast Times at Ridgemont High SE!!

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I love this movie. Great news from Peter again.

The only thing that dates this movie is the end when Lloyd says everything will be okay when they turn off the no smoking sign. Ouch, today you'd be waiting the whole flight since there are only one or two airlines in the world that allow smoking during a flight.

Patrick

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Better Off Dead is Paramount and I think Digital Bits has it as a 2003 release. Considering how friendly Martin is with HTF and Bits, I'd say that's the true good/bad news. Bad is the wait, good is it's getting done.
Old Pushover Pete has come through again, first Zardoz and now Say Anything. ;) just kidding Peter, but we are glad you took notice of our requests here at HTF. I really appreciate that you give us direct feedback on such things, it's easier to wait when you know that people are working the issue.
I really think you will get decent sales out of this flick. Cusak has gained quite the female following and this is perhaps his most romantic flick. And us guys like the cool dude perspective on things....by choice. ;)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Peter,

If that test disc should **accidentally** fall into a FexEx overnight enevelope, and per a random chance end up with my address on it (which I hope you have on file)...

Well let's just say I wouldn't complain, and my first born child (boy or girl) would certainly be named Peter!

Just a thought

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks