What's new

Saw Old School (1 Viewer)

Brett Jason

Stunt Coordinator
My wife and I went out with another couple Saturday night to see The Recruit. It was sold out. I saw there was a sneak preview of Old School so we saw that instead. I was, at best hoping for a few laughs (I've always liked Will Ferrell) but was very pleasantly suprised. It was very funny, and gauging by the audience reaction it will probably do very good word of mouth. My buddy's wife thought it was "8th grade humor" but the rest of us laughed our asses off. It'll probably be unfairly compared to Animal House but take it for what it is, and I think you'll be pleased.

Bonus Alert. Elisha Cuthbert (24) is in it and has a couple of very funny scenes. Nice, in bed with panties shot. There I just pushed the Box office receipts 25% :)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Brett,

Good to hear that you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I'm ready for some good, old-fahsioned tomfoolery. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks