What's new

Saw II Uncut Reviews? (1 Viewer)

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
I haven't seen and information on what they put back in this movie. Also, I recall with the first one, they improved the transfer. I am wondering if anyone knows if they did the same for this new release?

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
DVDTalk.com has a review for it, check it out. I never owned the first DVD release of this movie so for me it was a no-brainer, I just wish it had a free ticket for SAW III.

Brian L D

Agent
I noticed that the package shows that it's presented at 1.78:1 instead of 1.85:1 ratio. I recall that they did this with the previous release which upset some people (myself included). I was hoping they would have corrected this for the new special edition release.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

This is a very common practice in DVD. Warner and Paramount slightly open up their 1.85:1 films to 1.78:1 for DVD. I guess since those studios do not state numeric aspect ratios in their specs, it goes unnoticed by many. But just know that Saw II is not an isolated occurence.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks