What's new

Saw A Nissan 350Z Today (1 Viewer)

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I have yet to see a 350Z around here and I've been watching for them. I've checked the inventory of most of the local dealers and they are very rare. I don't think I want to know what they're charging for them since I live in the land of the dealer markups. :frowning: I'd love to drive one but I hear that even doing that is difficult because the dealers don't want to put mileage on the cars. I guess they expect people to buy it without driving it???

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
The 350Z is nice, but have you guys seen the new Mazda RX-8 yet? Absolutely stunning, not to mention 250-hp from a NA (non-turbocharged) 1.3L engine (OK, so it's a rotary and the regular stats don't apply, but that's still impressive.)
Link Removed

DavidAM

Second Unit
Yeah, I'm not too fond of the RX8 either. It just doesn't look right. Looks like it would be a sportscar Hyundai tried to build.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Haven't seen a 350 around here yet, the onlysports cars around here are Corvettes, S2000s, Porche turbos, and that guy who sometimes drives his Ferrari F-40 LM to work :eek:

Trace Downing

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Trace Downing
I was looking at the 350Z until I couldn't fit my 5'11" fat ass into it. The interior is not really that cramped, but it is a bit of a contortionists dream to wiggle under the steering wheel. Very nice car though. You have to upgrade to the "enthusiast" model($29,000) to get the chrome pedals and...of all things cruise control!!!
The VIN had a "J" on it.
I actually like the new RX-8. The look kind of reminds me of the Aston Martin Vantage that 007 drove (Dalton).

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
I almost rear ended someone today after rubber-necking to see my first 350Z. What a sweet ride! Too bad i am upside down on my car.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
I couldn't fit my 5'11" fat ass into it.
I tried to sit in one last week at a dealer and fit no problem. The seats have pretty good all around adjustment.
Did I mention I am 6'7" ??? :D
Like the car and is very well put together. The interior has clean lines and a no nonsense attitude.
But I have the same problem as a previous poster ... it is only a 2 seater.
Will wait for the G35 coupe and see how that fares.

Rob_J

Stunt Coordinator
I just made a photo of the 350z my wallpaper at work today. Now I stumble across this thread... it must be a sign... :crazy:

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Chuck:

Yes ... that is the baby.

It is a 4 seater which is a major advantage over the Z ... for me anyway!

Frederick

Second Unit
Yeah, the G35 is the one I'm looking at. Not that the wife would let me get one, but I've been looking at it for months :D.
4 seater? Isn't it more like two and a half? I don't see me getting anything back there but my 8 yr old son and a bag of groceries ...
Freddy C.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
4 seater? Isn't it more like two and a half? I don't see me getting anything back there but my 8 yr old son and a bag of groceries ...
Exactly. The G35C is a 2+2, not really a 4 seater. There's no way an adult will be able to sit back there.

The Infiniti G35C has a classier look but I prefer the more radical/muscular look of the 350Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks