Saving Dvd Options

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ryan Wetenhall, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Ryan Wetenhall

Hey, how do I save dvd options on my playstation 2? Like on my ps2 I want to save some settings that I changed by pressing select, how do I save those settings?, I pressed select during the dvd and changed the audio output options so I can use dts, but I want to save it to my memory card so that I dont have to change it every time I boot up a dvd.

2. Jeff_Standley

Jeff_Standley Supporting Actor

You have to go into the tool box on the transparent menu on the PS2. Switch the output to Digital and DTS on. I did that and the saving was automatic.

3. Dave F

Dave F Cinematographer

There was some unintuitive step in saving the settings -I think it was that after changing the settings, power off the PS2 while there is a dvd in the PS2.

-Dave

4. DaveGTP

DaveGTP Cinematographer

After 2 years of dealing with the Parental DVD protection level set to like rated G (my g/f did it when she set it up), I finally got the energy to track this down a month or 2 back.

After you have the settings the way you want, eject the DVD tray and then close it again. This saves the settings. VERY unintuitive.