What's new

$$ saved with trip to Canada?? (1 Viewer)

Derek S

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if any one could tell me how much money would be saved by making a trip to canada to buy a Paradigm speaker system, here is what i had in mind

monitor 11'2

CC-370

ADP-370

PW-2200

thanks a bunch

Derek

MarcVH

Second Unit
I can't speak for those speakers specifically (I considered the Monitor 11 but ended up deciding to go with the Studio/60 instead), but I think typical figures have been on the order of 30% or so below US prices. If you're not picky about which finish you get, and you don't haggling with multiple dealers there, you'd likely do a bit better.

Andrew B

Agent
Well here are some prices that I have seen up here in Canada in Canadian dollars. Note these prices are after talking down the price a bit with the sales people, if you walk into the store and get these all at once you should get the same deal or at least something close.

Monitor 11 $1050 ?

CC-370 $330

ADP-370 $575

PW-2200 $800

Total $2755 Can or converted to US $$ $1,721. Also note that you will have to pay tax when you get them up here. That will add another 15% to the above total, but you will get the 7% GST back at the border and the other 8% back when you file for it in the mail. Anyway hope this helps.

Andrew

Derek S

Stunt Coordinator
thanks for the info. I am seriously thinking about making the trip. I live about 13 hours from the gold medal country (hockey)

thanks

banky41

Jedd

Second Unit
What about Studio-40 and Studio-60 (laminate) in Montreal, how much do they cost there?

Here in Boston S60 in laminate runs around $1000 USD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks