What's new

Saved By The Bell (1 Viewer)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
This is the thread where all discussion of the greatest show of all time (Saved by the Bell) will be held.The New Class and it's spinoffs will NOT be discussed here. TBS shows re-runs early in the morning every weekday at 7 eastern time. Today's episodes were two above average. The first was when Zack (always up to his tricks) decides to pretend to be a college man, and has Screech makes him Fake I.D's to get into "The Attic". This is also the episode where Kelly finally dumps that jerk Jeff. I could have told her all along. Screech's comedy was top notch here. Love the beard! The second episode was one of them that tried to make a point. Zack had to date a fat girl and tried to get out of it of course. That part of the episode kinda sucked. Jesse's ever annoying sexist angle was everywhere. One thing's for damn sure, Screech's dancing is the best. What's up with Lisa trying to act all smart? "I only watch foreign films now." Ya gotta love this show.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Rich i watched saved by the bell all the time for years. Even the repeats every morning. I had every episode in my head so why watch? :)

capt

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I occasionally catch repeats on weekend mornings. Can't say i'm a fan of the show, but it brings but some memories for me.
So who saw the Screech cameo in the film, Made?
"Did you just let Screech in the fucking club?" :laugh:

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Watching is almost like a religion. You can't remember EVERYTHING from the episodes? Too many great moments. What pisses me off is on Friday they showed parts 1 and 2 of the Hawaiian Style movie, yet on Monday did not show the third part, they basically abandonded it.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I can remember pretty much everything all the way back to the Mrs. Bliss episodes. I have a pretty good memory when remembering things from shows i like

capt

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
mmmmmmm Tiffani!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

mmmmmmm Elizabeth!

mmmmmmm Lark! (when she stopped looking like a 12 year old)

I used to watch this show every day about 6 or 7 years ago, it was fun for awhile but Zack just started to get on my fricken nerves!

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
Today's episodes were pretty bad. The first was with the chick who wanted to be on the wrestling team. First off, every scene involving anything relating to wrestling was laughable. Terribly inaccurate. In the second episode, Jessie didn't get into Stansbury, but Zack did because he scored 1500 on his SATs. Pretty weak overall, although that good looking blonde from the nickelodeon show "Hey Dude" had a small role.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The Rerun Show spoofed Saved by the Bell last night. I didn't watch it though.

~T

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Saved by the Bell although super duper cheesy is the best sitcom... I love it.... I know everything from every show and I still watch the reruns 3 times daily!!! Actually in a way its very sad.. but I cant get enough of it.... lol
I even watch "The Other Half" every morning cause its got Albert Clifford on it......lol

Craig_T

Second Unit
The entire "Rerun Show" itself is beyond awful. It's so embarassingly bad it's amazing that ABC isn't somehow involved.

Joel C

Screenwriter
*ahem*

"Friends forever/always will be there/we always will be/friends forever."

I love the Zack Attack. They're my favorite band.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I wonder how much longer TBS will find it lucrative to show the episodes with the first two seasons scheduled to come out on DVD this September..

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I watched this as a kid, but I remember a few weeks ago I caught about ten minutes of it and thought it was silly.

I just don't enjoy that stuff that I liked as a child.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I used to love that show too!!!

haha, me and my friend always talk about it.. the stupid 'slater dance' lol...

James T

Screenwriter
I used to love Saved by the Bell.

In Highschool, my friends and I used Saved By the Bell to react many Shakespeare plays. My favourite was Othello. Even the teacher thought it was brilliant since it had all those little details in characters that matched perfectly with the characters in Othello. She even caught on with the Valley wars.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
SAVED BY THE BELL DVD!!!!!!!!!

WHOO HOOO!!!!! lol
yup damn another season set i need to buy.. arggghhh.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks