What's new

Saturday Night Live: Matthew McConaughey 2.08.2003 (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Maya Rudolph's Glenda Goodwin character is freakin' hilarious...was funny when she was in lawyer commercial, now has her own talk show....lol.

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator
I loved the opening skit about the UN and Colin Powell. That was so hilarious... at the end, my friends and I were wondering how Powell and the UN would react to that. :) Plus, lots of NYC references.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I just flipped to SNL last night by chance, and came in during the middle of that scene with McConaughey "telling his story" using Katan. That one was amusing.

Maya Rudolph's Glenda Goodwin character is freakin' hilarious...was funny when she was in lawyer commercial, now has her own talk show....lol.
I think this one was the next one after the office "storytelling" sketch, right? The one with the co-host named Wang? If so, man, this sketch made me change the channel. I wasn't even sure what the host woman was going for. I guess the worst part were the host's and McConaughey's accents - all over the map. McConaughey even sounded Irish at one point. The only funny part was the co-host...but it wasnt enough for me to keep it on the channel.

Fortunately, I found Goldeneye on USA instead, which I hadn't watched in a while, so it all worked out.
JQ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks