What's new

Saturday Night Fever, Flashdance, Footloose, Urban Cowboy & Staying Alive widescreen (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
This is really great news
straight from http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#mytwocents
Oh, but that's not all. Saturday Night Fever will follow on October 8th, available in anamorphic widescreen only with commentary by director John Badham, highlights from VH1's Behind the Music documentary and 3 deleted scenes that appeared only in the PG-rated TV version. MAP is $17.95.
And that's STILL not all. The studio will also release Flashdance, Footloose, Urban Cowboy and Staying Alive on October 8th (MAP $17.95). All of these titles will be anamorphic widescreen only. Urban Cowboy will include outtakes of Travolta and Winger dancing, rehearsal footage of Travolta and Winger on the mechanical bull and the film's theatrical trailer. The other titles are movie only (but word is they may see eventual special edition release a ways down the road).

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
Excellent news...all of these are on my WishList!

Armando_P

Auditioning
FINALLY!!! SNF on DVD!! I would like to see a little more extras on this movie, as I feel it GREATLY influenced a certain time of our society.

Nonetheless, anamorphic WS is a GOOD thing! (I still have the LD version of this and it is quite ugly to see (POORLY mastered 4:3).

Users who are viewing this thread