What's new

Satellite Speaker Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Allan F

Agent
Fellow enthusiasts,
I am in the market for a satellite speaker system. The application dictates the need for small speakers. Also, I'm working with a budget. I'd would like to acquire a five speaker setup (I do not need a subwoofer) for no more than say $600. I'm aware of the energy 5.2 sys and a couple of options at Axiom. Any other suggestions?
Thanx in advance.
Allan

Vasanth B

Stunt Coordinator
You may want to take a look at the Definitive Technology ProCinema 100 system. It is a 5.1 setup including the sub for around $1000. It may be on the higher end of your budget--but the small DT satellites are one of the best sounding in their size. I've heard them live and while I can't speak to the Energy sound quality, others say they best the Energy system. Of course, they are considerably more expensive.

MatthewJ S

Supporting Actor
Klipsch Quintets,boston acoustics sys8000(or higher),Mirage avs500,Tivoli hdtp1(?model#).....all worth a listen and within your budget.....
------------------
that receiver sounds great demo'd through my computer speakers!
I bought the best ones, my buddy would never steer me wrong .He's not trying to make a commission off me and Cambridge Sound's factory direct pricing means that I got a great deal!
It must be a good deal all the people on the net would surely tell me if they didn't make a good choice and all those guys that are nice enough to provide a link i'm sure none of them are making a dime for it...all that stuff about e-marketing is probably Hooey!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks