What's new

Sarah McLachlan DVD-A? (1 Viewer)

Chris-V

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard anything about the two Sarah McLachlan titles that were supposedly getting DVD-A treatment? I think they were "Mirrorball" and "Surfacing." I assume if they're still in the works they will be held back until the Dual Disc launch.

I'd love to hear "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" in hi-rez. That's exactly the kind of layered, texture-rich soundscape that hi-rez breathes new life into.

I recently picked up Natalie Merchant's "Tigerlilly" album on DVD-A and have been very impressed. The mix is very well done, using the channels to the fullest while not going overboard with "roving instruments." Definitely worth a listen if you enjoy that kind of music.

CraigL

Screenwriter
It's not happening. That was just a rumor from a LONG time ago. No official word has come from her camp.

John Kotches

Senior HTF Member
Chris:

Sarah McLachlan is on BMG which was merged with Sony. It is highly unlikely that these titles will appear on DVD-Audio.

Not impossible, but unlikely.

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks