What's new

Sarah McLachlan: Angel (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
The music video for Sarah McLachlan's Angel wasn't on her videos collection. It apparently didn't come out in time to make it. Was this omission corrected on Mirrorball or is is only live performances?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
"Mirroball" contains only live performances (including "Angel"). No videos at all. But it's still a great disc and a must-own for any fan of Sarah.

CraigL

Screenwriter
There was no music video for Angel.

What was played on VH1 was from the Storytellers episode. But there was no "official" music video.

I think MTV might have played the Mirrorball version as VH1 may have as well.

CraigL

Screenwriter
No problem. The only music video for a Sarah song that isn't found on the video collection is Unchained Melody. It's a very weird video and I have a promo VHS of it. I dunno if there is one for Silence. Probably a club mix video but I don't think sarah is in it. I've never heard of it, if she is.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I don't suppose Paramount is going to start putting out Storytellers episodes on DVD anytime soon.

CraigL

Screenwriter
No...but as soon as I get my butt in gear and figure out how to work my computer I'll have the Sarah and Tori Storytellers on DVD. :)

CraigL

Screenwriter
Oh and FYI...i just remembered, that Angel was not on the original Storytellers episode...if I'm remembering correctly.

They had a show that had one song from people who had done Storytellers episodes (outtakes, if you will) and the Sarah song they showed was Angel. I guess when the show originally aired they had no idea it was going to be the huge hit that it was. I think Sweet Surrender (or even BAM) was the single at that point. I'd have to check my records.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I love Sarah Mclachlan, and also really enjoy a sister Canadian singer by the name of LOREENA MCKENNITT-her music is a blend of Irish/Middle Eastern, Folk/Rock/Classical poems that are highly evocative, full of mystery,yearning and often romantic. she has a few music videos, and did a one hour program on PBS which is offered on tape. ANYONE know of any DVD plans of her works?
Her website seems impossible to get a reply from.
ps.sometimes her music gets mistakenly put in the "new age"(!?) section...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks