Sarah Harmer - SACD ?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Curtis_D, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Curtis_D

Curtis_D Auditioning

Hi everyone!

Just wondering what the word is on "You Were Here" coming to a high-rez format. I know Elusive Disc is taking pre-orders on the album in SACD format at one point. However, the project seems to be delayed. Anyone heard anything? This is a damn fine record that I'm really looking forward to when it comes out.

I encourage everyone to check her stuff out, as well as fellow Canadian Kathleen Edwards, and her album "Failer". These albums have been in my CD player non-stop lately!

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Curtis

2. David Ely

David Ely Supporting Actor

Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding an SACD for this album. I just wanted to say I'm a huge Sarah Harmer fan (can't wait for the new Weeping Tile release!) and I'd love to own an SACD of her work.

I've never heard of Kathleen Edwards, but I just ordered her album based on your recommendation.
    [​IMG]

3. Curtis_D

Curtis_D Auditioning

Kathleen Edwards is a little bit more "country" that Sarah Harmer, but I think she writes great songs. I actually picked up Failer for about $10 from Amazon.ca, so you really can't go wrong for the price.

The Sarah Harmer SACD is listed as N/A on the Amazon.com site, I don't know what this really tells us. Good to see another fan of hers on the forum! And yes, more Weeping Tile will be great.