What's new

Sarah Harmer - SACD ? (1 Viewer)

Curtis_D

Auditioning
Hi everyone!

Just wondering what the word is on "You Were Here" coming to a high-rez format. I know Elusive Disc is taking pre-orders on the album in SACD format at one point. However, the project seems to be delayed. Anyone heard anything? This is a damn fine record that I'm really looking forward to when it comes out.

I encourage everyone to check her stuff out, as well as fellow Canadian Kathleen Edwards, and her album "Failer". These albums have been in my CD player non-stop lately!

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Curtis

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Unfortunately I don't have any information regarding an SACD for this album. I just wanted to say I'm a huge Sarah Harmer fan (can't wait for the new Weeping Tile release!) and I'd love to own an SACD of her work.

I've never heard of Kathleen Edwards, but I just ordered her album based on your recommendation.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Curtis_D

Auditioning
Kathleen Edwards is a little bit more "country" that Sarah Harmer, but I think she writes great songs. I actually picked up Failer for about $10 from Amazon.ca, so you really can't go wrong for the price.

The Sarah Harmer SACD is listed as N/A on the Amazon.com site, I don't know what this really tells us. Good to see another fan of hers on the forum! And yes, more Weeping Tile will be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks