What's new

Sara Moulton or Martha Stewart? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Sara rules!
Hey, I think she's cute and perky... :)
Hmmmm, there's an idea for a tourney here. Favorite TV Chef Tournament. Anyone interested? :D

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Molto Mario!! This guy lives for food. Dedicated a whole show to balsasmic vinegar. Gotta love it.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
I like the Naked Chef, but if it between Martha and Sara, I'll take Sara...er.....Sarah? The one who doesn't sell sheets at KMart

Ike

Screenwriter
There are two local guys on PBS that I love. The name of their show is in Italian (don't remember the name), but they call themselves Johnny and Big D.

They essentially are two big Southern guys with Italian roots. It's hilarious-Big D (a joke for the Texans-Big D is also the nickname for Dallas) is such a funny guy. While cooking, he sings songs and annoys Johnny. They have segments where they talk to his mother about cooking, and they always serve the food to friends.

The show actually plays old blues and pop tunes the whole show, and they way they light the show is really interesting. It's very cinematic.

That's my favorite show, but since it's local, I don't guess that's fair. If I have to pick off of Food TV, I'll choose A Cook's Tour. Fantastic.

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Alton Brown is the master (and professor) of Food TV as he actually explains the science of cooking. The perfect blend of teaching and humor is Good Eats! . :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk7193
Recent bookmarks