What's new

Sapphire speakers at Tweeter (1 Viewer)

Shane Morales

Second Unit
Tweeter is selling new speakers called Sapphires. I think that's the manufacturer, not the model. These are not the ACI Sapphires, though.

I can't find any info on these new speakers. Does anyone have a link or something for them? They're not even on the Tweeter web page yet and i can't find them at all on audioreview.com.

I heard a rumor that they were actually Tivoli speakers, but I can't find any info on that.

The speakers are floorstanders, tall, and thin (about 5" or 6"). They're glossy black.

Anyone know anything about these?

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
Think they are about to receive a cease and desist letter from ACI's legal consul over using the Sapphire name?

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
I think they look like some nice, nice speakers. If you listen to them and you like them after listening to the highest-quality speakers Tweeter sells, then the Sapphires should be a go for you. The tweeter dome is blue. That, coupled with the aluminum woofers, makes them a winner aesthetically-speaking. Your ears should decide, because your ears have to listen to them for years.

Mike Dzurko

Stunt Coordinator
Chris:

There will be no contact from ACI's legal beagles :) As far as I'm concerned, this is a non-issue.

Wishing everyone a great new week!

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I was told at Tweeter in Chatanooga that Henry Kloss was somehow involved with the company. I can't find anything about him on the website and if it were true I would assume they would play it up some. If it is true it gives them some instant legitimacy. I listened to them a bit and they sounded pretty good but i didn't compare them to anything else (they had them in the same room as Tivoli and some left over Klipsch Synergy stuff)

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
"I was told at Tweeter in Chatanooga that Henry Kloss was somehow involved with the company"

Henry Kloss passed away nearly two years ago. One of the principles guy at sapphire worked for Kloss.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks