What's new

Sapphire and Steel (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Hi all,

I decided to order this set as it looks interesting. Can anyone shed any light on this series?

Regards,
Paul Young

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
It's great, but don;t expect anything to be explained. There's also something of a ....surprise....at the end. :)

It's one of those series where you watch and pick up snippets of information that are just little throwaway lines - a bit like The Prisoner, only more so.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Nebiroth said:
It's great, but don;t expect anything to be explained. There's also something of a ....surprise....at the end. :)

It's one of those series where you watch and pick up snippets of information that are just little throwaway lines - a bit like The Prisoner, only more so.
Thanks for the post!

I am glad for DVDs as i get to see shows that i was either to young to remember or never aired in Canada.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
younger1968 said:
Thanks for the post!

I am glad for DVDs as i get to see shows that i was either to young to remember.
Same Here! Right now I'm watching Ripcord, a show that came and went while I was still in diapers. What a GEM of a show, the kind they just don't make anymore. :(

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Regulus said:
Same Here! Right now I'm watching Ripcord, a show that came and went while I was still in diapers. This is a GEM of a show, the kind they just don't make anymore. :(

SAhmed

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Shakeel
Has anybody bought this release and viewed it? If so, is the av presentation better than the previous boxed set release?

Regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks