What's new

Sanyo Z2, Where to buy? (1 Viewer)

MarkB

Grip
Hello,

I was hoping to get some input as to where any of the Z2 owners here have purchased their Z2's. I haven't found anything local so it looks like I'll be purchasing over the net. I have found a couple places so far, but wanted to make sure I wasn't passing on a good source.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

Legairre

Supporting Actor
Mark,
I bought from iavi.com. Stephen Mckay gave me a price of $1925. When I asked about there dead pixel policy he had no problem checking the unit for dead pixels before it shipped. He did say that even if I did receive the Z2 with a dead pixel they would let me return it, but it would save time and shipping cost on my end if I authorized them to open the Z2 and check it before it shipped. I also told him I wasn't comfortable with them charging my card the entire amount until the unit shipped so he said they would only charge a 10%($192.50) deposit and then the rest when the unit actually shipped(some places charge your card the minute you order even when they won't have it in stock for weeks). I ordered mine the first week of January. At that time he said the next batch would be in around the 20th. Mine came in on the 23rd.

I hate to sound like an ad for them, but I really don't have any complaints and everyone post when a dealer is bad so hey I might as well post about one that was good.

There was only one other dealer I could find that would check for dead pixels(projectorcentral.com), but they wanted to charge $50.00 to perform the check. I just couldn't see paying extra to have a dealer stand behind their product.

If you contact IAVI email Pamala Zeigler ([email protected]), or Stephen Mckay ([email protected]) I had a lot of contact with them and there really easy to work with.

MarkB

Grip
Thank you both for the input. Hopefully I'll be able to finalize this within a week and get this projector.

Thanks again,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks