What's new

Sanyo 32" (1 Viewer)

Chris Hesh

Grip
Hello,
Just to introduce myself, since I am new here, I am Chris. I am just now really jumping into the home threatre realm. I have been into car audio for a while now and have been installing systems with friends for about 2 years. I am 16 and have a beaten-up '91 Jeep Cherokee, so I decided to give car audio a rest until I have something worth while to invest in (even though i've invested 2 g's in audio equipent in it already). So, here starts my adventure into Home Theatre.
I'm going to start out with buying a tv. I already have a 32" Sanyo in my room. It's nothing special, doesn't even have s-video. So I was wondering how much this thing would sell for. It's slightly used but still in close to perfect condition. With the money that I get from this ( as well as a brand new Athlon XP 2200+ processor I'm selling if anybody's interested :D ) I am going to get a new 27" or 32" Sony Wega. I think these are great tv's and if anybody thinks otherwise, please give me suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Chris Hesh

Grip
Can somebody at least tell me where I can find a place that shows used tv prices (sort of like that consumer used car buyers guide thing).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks