What's new

Santa Needs Help (1 Viewer)

EdHoch

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ed Hochstatter
Any advice on where to find Star Wars Galactic Heroes (ages 3-8) in time for Christmas through normal retail channels, as opposed to through the higher priced secondary market?

These are cute playskool action figures designed for little ones. They typically come in two to a package.

I'm trying to find some for my 4 year old son, and am having zero luck. I live in Lincoln, CA near Sacramento.

I've heard stories of folks going into the local Target, buying up all the stock to resell on Ebay...damn the secondary market...

Any advice would be welcome...

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I found the Millenium Falcon and some figures at Toy's R Us for my son several weeks ago.

Then my wife ordered some from Entertainment Earth that came pretty quickly IIRC.

*** Oops... I just noticed the link I sent says they're out of stock. Sorry. :b

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
The Wal-Mart in my area has plenty of them in stock. I don't know if your local Wal-Mart has them in as well, but they might.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I've never seen those toys before, but wow, they are neato. I'd like to get a few for myself! (Am I weird, or what?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks