What's new

Santa Clause: SE DVD for *possibly* less than $3.00 (1 Viewer)

Erwin

Stunt Coordinator
I just purchased the new DVD and the transfer is obviously better than the previous DVD version. The extra features are OK, but nothing to go crazy over. I found the DVD at Target for $14.99. Inside it has a free movie ticket for the Santa Clause 2 (up to a $7.25 value), plus it has a $5.00 rebate for those purchased the first DVD version (that's me) and those who bought the VHS. Plus, you can turn around and sell your old version on Ebay for about $10, so, if you look at in that way, you're actually getting money for the new version ;)
I don't think I will sell my old version though b/c it reminds of how much I miss the good old days when the DVD went straight to the movie instead of having forced trailers and an animated menu. If anyone has a widescreen TV or plans to get one in the next couple of years, than by all means, get this new version as it is enhanced for 16X9 while the old DVD was not. This version also has the THX sound (I don't know if that's important to anyone though).

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Is Target doing the regional pricing thing ala Wal-Mart? My local Target is selling SC SE for 19.99. Rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks