What's new

SANGAREE in 3-D! (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Is this title out of print? Thought I would buy one for a friend that recently got into 3D viewing in a big way.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Is this title out of print? Thought I would buy one for a friend that recently got into 3D viewing in a big way.
Looks like it. Seems like several of Kino's earlier 3D blu-rays are out of print. Sangaree, Jivaro, and Those Redheads from Seattle are DVD only now on the Kino site.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Yes it is sadly and that’s why we always urge people to support and purchase when these titles are announced!
That is sad. Very sad, as I feel these once gone these classic 3D films will never see a physical release again. I'm glad I bought them when I did:3dglasses:

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I suspect the primary reason these are going out of print is due to their source: Paramount. Given that, those interested should pick up CEASE FIRE and THE MAZE before they suffer the same fate.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Yes it is sadly and that’s why we always urge people to support and purchase when these titles are announced!
It's sad only in one respect. In another respect, it's good that enough people bought the disc for it to sell out out!

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
Be patient and check eBay for a low price. Watch out for bootleg copies though.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Be patient and check eBay for a low price. Watch out for bootleg copies though.
Just for fun I checked the entirety of the internet looking for a BD copy....it is as if it didn't exist. Not a single disc to be found anywhere.

midvalleyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
A 3D "Sangaree" Blu Ray has popped up down here on eBay. Same extraordinary seller referred to in "the Alamo" thread (which he also sells in 3D :rolling-smiley:).

From the blurb: "THESE WERE MADE FOR SHUTTER GLASSES AND NOT FOR polarized. ( POLARIZED CAN GIVE INCORRECT 3D , BUY AT YOUR RISK. AP ONLY )"

Is selling this product really legal? Or is Long John Silver lurking in eBay? Aaaaargghhh🤑.

Attachments

• sangaree.png
    sangaree.png
    337.6 KB · Views: 51

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
A 3D "Sangaree" Blu Ray has popped up down here on eBay. Same extraordinary seller referred to in "the Alamo" thread (which he also sells in 3D :rolling-smiley:).

From the blurb: "THESE WERE MADE FOR SHUTTER GLASSES AND NOT FOR polarized. ( POLARIZED CAN GIVE INCORRECT 3D , BUY AT YOUR RISK. AP ONLY )"

Is selling this product really legal? Or is Long John Silver lurking in eBay? Aaaaargghhh🤑.
Definitely pirated. Indicates SBS 3D, which is not MVC.

midvalleyguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I've submitted a report to eBay Australia with the reason "Bootleg recordings or counterfeit media". In their reply, they state they "are unable to share the action they take".

I'll check on the seller's listing down the track and see if it's still there.

I would have liked to have had a copy to test out my LG 3D TV :3dglasses:, but I don't think it was Region free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks