san diego to disneyland without renting a car?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by felix_suwarno, Jul 13, 2003.

1. felix_suwarno

felix_suwarno Screenwriter

i saw that other thread, but my question is different.

i am going to attend siggraph 2003 with my family, and we want to go to the disneyland...but i dont drive (yet). so, how do we get there? and btw how much does it cost to enter disneyland for 4 adults and a 29 months old boy?

thanks

2. Chris Derby

Chris Derby Second Unit

3. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran Supporting Actor

47 per adult for one theme park only, and if you want to go to disneyland and california adventure it's 119 for two theme park pass(5 day pass) under 3 is free

4. felix_suwarno

one theme park???
    uh, uhm...what does that mean???

so there are lots of theme parks, right? which one is the best? i only have a day or two for that.

thanks

( i have never been to disneyland! )

5. Khoa Tran

Khoa Tran Supporting Actor

there's disneyland and california adventure, both parks are disney....they are just RIGHT next to each other....just go to disneyland for 47 dollars per person...make sure it's disneyland because both parks are across the court from each other...oh yeah about rides and stuff, get the fast pass...you take a ticket and it gives you a fixed time to come back...you come back and it sends you to the front of the line so you don't have to wait inline you could just go do other stuff....make sure you get there early, they open at 9

6. felix_suwarno

thanks!!

7. Ron-P

Ron-P Producer

Ron
    Do Disneyland if you only plan one day. CA Adventure is fun, but the rides for kids are slim and there is not as much to do or see.

Get fastpasses for the popular rides (you use your entry pass to get the fastpasses at ATM style machines near your ride of choice), your only alloted one fastpass within a 2 hour period or until the time slot is up on your current fastpass.

Space Mountain is closed for 2 years so don't waste time going over there. The park will be crowded (Summertime) and it will be hot (90+) so be prepared (sunblock and hats).

Splash Mountain, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder RR, all popular fastpass rides, get those early.

Fantasmic is a must see. Shows are at 9pm and 10:30pm over the Rivers of America. It runs about 30 minutes, gets very crowded but it's excellent.

Disneyland opens at 8am, be there by 7:30. Have fun.

You can also check with Grayhound buses for transportation.

Peace Out~[​IMG]