San Antonio Meet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thomas_A, Feb 9, 2002.

1. Thomas_A

Thomas_A Second Unit

I can hardly believe Austin members are to have yet another local meet...and I have not seen nor heard of anything here in S.A.? I know we only have one good store (Bjorns)..but come on folks? anyone interested?

Thoms_A

2. Colin Dunn

Colin Dunn Supporting Actor

If you're willing to make that 90-minute drive to Austin, you're welcome to come to the Austin meet. I, too, can't believe San Antonio hasn't had a meet yet, given that it's a bigger city than Austin...

3. Thomas_A

Thomas_A Second Unit

Colin...Thanx for the offer...I actualy work in Austin at AMD. My only problem is most of the time these meets are on a Saturday...and I work every saturday. Guess I was always hoping for a sunday meet myself..

thanx again for the offer

4. Colin Dunn

Colin Dunn Supporting Actor

We haven't set a date/time for the next Austin meet yet, so I may see if there's any interest in a Sunday afternoon meet. Saturdays are better for store tours since many of the Austin high-end stereo shops are closed Sunday. (This has never made sense to me. They should close on two weekdays and be open all weekend so customers can come in and look at stuff.)

5. Chris Berban

Chris Berban Auditioning

Get a large enough group and I might just be interested....
    Haven't stopped by the new Bjorn's location in awhile... And I'm getting ready for a 16:9 purchase within the next year (something I've been saying for the last 4 years, but now I will have the means by which to stick to it).
    LaterDays,
    Chris