What's new

San Antonio area CD stores? (1 Viewer)

Greg Smith

Grip
Anyone in San Antonio know of a good place to buy used CD's? I've been spoiled by the great places to buy in Dallas, and havn't found anything comparable down here yet.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Conrad

Agent
Greg, you probably also want to check out Hogwild records on Main street. They have the best "alternitive" selection in town.

The Best Metal selection has got to be the CDexchange on Pierin Bital road. As a matter of fact, thats ALL they have there. metal!

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Yeah, S.A. has long been the metal capital of the country interestingly enough. This is the town where Ozzy bit the head off the bat.

Not my intent to be snarky Steve, but rather just to make sure Greg's got accurate info in case he's MapQuest-ing: it's P-e-r-r-i-n B-e-i-t-e-l.

-p

Greg Smith

Grip
Thanks for the reply, folks. I'll check out Hogwild, though it also seems to focus on metal, which ain't my bag.

The CDExchange info is good, but I was hoping to find a large, independent store. I find CDExchanges to be a bit on the small side, and overpriced.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks