San Antonio area CD stores?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Greg Smith, Aug 11, 2004.

1. Greg Smith

Greg Smith Extra

Anyone in San Antonio know of a good place to buy used CD's? I've been spoiled by the great places to buy in Dallas, and havn't found anything comparable down here yet.

Thanks in advance!

2. Paul.S

Paul.S Producer

Paul
    Greg:

Go to http://www.whitepages.com/business and enter "CD Exchange" as the name of the business you want to find in San Antonio. The engine will return addresses, phone numbers and map links for nine different S.A. locations of this chain.

-p

3. Steve Conrad

Steve Conrad Agent

Greg, you probably also want to check out Hogwild records on Main street. They have the best "alternitive" selection in town.

The Best Metal selection has got to be the CDexchange on Pierin Bital road. As a matter of fact, thats ALL they have there. metal!

4. Paul.S

Paul.S Producer

Paul
    Yeah, S.A. has long been the metal capital of the country interestingly enough. This is the town where Ozzy bit the head off the bat.

Not my intent to be snarky Steve, but rather just to make sure Greg's got accurate info in case he's MapQuest-ing: it's P-e-r-r-i-n B-e-i-t-e-l.

-p

5. Greg Smith

Greg Smith Extra

Thanks for the reply, folks. I'll check out Hogwild, though it also seems to focus on metal, which ain't my bag.

The CDExchange info is good, but I was hoping to find a large, independent store. I find CDExchanges to be a bit on the small side, and overpriced.