What's new

Samurai Jack DVD coming 3/19/02 (1 Viewer)

Stephen L

Second Unit
Warner is releasing Samurai Jack to DVD. The disc will be the feature-lenght pilot episode.Exras will include a 22 minute bonus episode,10 minute featurette Behind the Swoed ,pictures from the making of the series and DVD-ROM features.

Dedrick

Agent
I can't wait for this! Lets hope it's followed up with all the regular episodes on DVD

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
Oh why does Warner get stuff from Cartoon Network... (Because they own it stupid!) Oh my. One of the most promising cartoons on and we may see it released like South Park. This gives me so little hope for Adult Swim...

Jamie E

Stunt Coordinator
Worse yet, this sounds dangerously like the way Warner released "Batman Beyond: The Movie" and never bothered to release any further episodes on DVD.
At least we won't have to worry about a censorsh*t debaucle like Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, since Samurai Jack only "kills" machines (and "they were all bad" to paraphrase True Lies). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks