Samsung TXM3298HF

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Larry C, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Larry C

Larry C Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone own or know about this set? I am interested in getting it and I am not sure on what to get... I cannot seem to find a manual to see what the componet connections are.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks

2. JeremyX

JeremyX Stunt Coordinator

I have the 27" sibling in my home office, and I can't express enough how grea ta TV it is. No regrets whatsoever. It's attractive outside and insides. The images are fantastic, the sound is great, for a TV. And it will do HDTV...I went though the Sony and the Panasonic...and I preferred this one overall by far.
    And there are two sets of component connections. So you are fairly squared for HDTV/Sat and DVD.
    I don't think you will regret picking it up. Good luck! [​IMG]

3. Larry C

Larry C Stunt Coordinator

Thanks bud!!!!
    Now I am also considering the TXM3098WHF!!!!![​IMG]
    Great sets for the price!!!

4. Tina_H_V

Tina_H_V Supporting Actor

Tina
    Here-here, fellas!
    This is the television I am looking to go with by top of Summer 2003 for my first-ever foray into both 30"+ viewing AND HDTV as well!!!!!
    I really like what there is to this piece and look forward to running my brand-new DVD A/V player through it with its Pure Cinema/Progressive Scan proclivities with the component video output when that time cones!!!!!! [​IMG]

5. JeremyX

JeremyX Stunt Coordinator

Heck by this summer, you might be able to "foray" into the realm of 34" HDTV 16:9 goodness....mmmmm, yum, technology gewd!
    Seriously, I think the prices will drop on a view of the very attractive 34" HDTV's out there...close to the 1k mark...could be a bountiful time for bargain hunters.
    But I have to say I was more than impressed with Samsun. And I guess it's not that surprising, I forgot the LCD monitor I have for my wifes computer is Samsung...maybe they know video almost as well as Sony [​IMG]