What's new

samsung TXL3696, any feedback? (1 Viewer)

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
I can get this set for about 650$ (well actually 999$ canadian). anybody can comment on this set. This is about the most money I can spend. My first instinct was to go with a sony27fs17 for the flatscreen and mainly the vertical compression. But then i was quite tempted by a bigger screen altough not flat Toshiba 32a41 but the lack of vertical compression trough user menu is a bit of a turn off......but then i stumble on this samsung with the compression and regular screen with a BIG screen..........it's quite tempting!!!!! Any problem or thing I should no about this set.

Thanks for you comment.
Robert
Mtl

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Try doing a search on it because someone just got the 36 inch Samsung & was very happy with it. If I was in the market for a set I would buy either the 32 inch or 36 inch Samsung until the price of HDTV sets come down in price. For features, price & picture quality I don't think you can beat Samsung, but I've been a big Samsung fan. I only wish that they would put their 32 inch Flat Tube in an analog set at reasonable price.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Oh, make sure that model has Component Video Inputs if not go for the model that has them because the newer model has the Component Inputs & the older one doesn't & they both sell for around the same price.

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
This is actually the TXL3676 not 3696 sorry a little typo.

But actually it is the one with component connection!

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks