Samsung SP-43T8HC (3 panel LCD Projection TV)

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Majdy, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Majdy

Majdy Auditioning

Jan 25, 2004
    Hi guys my family got a new Samsung SP-43T8HC .I searched the forum and read the faqs but couldn’t find anything on this set :Samsung Tantus model SP-43T8HC
    Is this a HDTV set? If so what HDTV modes does it support? Because when I connect my Xbox using the HDTV component cables and turn on 480P or 720P on the xbox dashboard and I reset the system or start a game I get a no connection message (all the games I have support 480P) I tried setting the TV mode to progressive and digital through the menu and its still the same .

Samsungs page for this TV states the following specs:

100Hz Natural Scan & Progressive
    Double Window & Multi 2 Tuner PIP
    Multi Digital Convergence
    Auto Perfect FocusTM Pro
    RealFlectTM System Pro
    Anti Glare Protection Screen
    DVD Input
    Dolby Pro-Logic Surround
    15W x 2ch. Sound Output (RMS)
    Multi Stereo System- HD Fine Pitch Screen
    Separated Rack

Does anyone know the solution to this problem or is there a tweaking guide for this set? is it even HDTV or is the progressive mode only a line doubling of interlaced material ?any help or additional info is appreciated
  2. dadu

dadu Auditioning

Mar 19, 2011
    helloo evryone im new in this side i just would like to know about my samsung projector tv model no sp-43t8hc version-2 its having a something like coloure shadow fault it the blue coloue showing shadow like doubling words the time i switch to av possinon it appear like litale bite halfe from up and dawn but its not shows like strate halfe like slightly carve picture appearse fully ok i tryied with auto focus i slightly moved blue gun audjestment below the blue lense it douse focos out only nothing effect for good i tryed by remote as well to audjust the convergence but shadow still theare pls eny body expert help me it will be very thanksfull best regards
  3. Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc Producer

Feb 11, 2004
    Is your keyboard missing a "period" key?

I couldn't make much sense out of your post.