What's new

Samsung SIR-T150 with Pioneer via RGB (1 Viewer)

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Looking for reports of success or failure with connecting a Samsung SIR-T150 to a Pioneer HDTV via the RGB input. I know that component works OK, just wondering about using RGB.
Anyone?
Thanks,
Mark

PaulKH

Second Unit
Wish I could help, Mark. I have both components but no VGA cable to go between the two (since all computer monitors have cables built in these days).
However, I can't see why it wouldn't work if component works. Also, if you get the box from a place you can return it, why not give it a shot? Returning is a pain, but not that bad.
Another thought is calling Pioneer or Samsung.
[Edited last by Paul Higginbottom on November 07, 2001 at 08:37 PM]

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Paul,
Over on AVS Forum, I found one post from someone that could NOT get the combo to work via RGB. He was asking for help but his message never received a reply. I was hopeful that someone here might have had success with this combo via RGB. I know the RCA DCT-100 works via RGB with the Pionner sets. I am curious why the Samsung doesn't. Well, at least not for this one individual.
Thanks!
Mark

PaulKH

Second Unit
If you want to mail me a VGA cable, I'll try it for ya! Seems like a cheap way to find out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks