What's new

Samsung Products (1 Viewer)

Roel_S

Agent
Hi all...

Does Samsung make good digital camcorders? I've owned several samsungs from TV's to cell phones and been happy with them but now i need to purchase a camcorder. I haven't heard anything about Samsung's camcorders and I've researched all over the net. I'm wondering if anyone here owns or have own them and can give me any review about them. In particular, I'm looking at the Samsung SCD 23 or 27. Our budget is $500.

Thanks for any advice.

Matt Wallace

Second Unit
Hi!

Just picked up the 23 last week from Best Buy. So far, it is pretty stellar. My wife loves it and it has tons of toys for me to play with, as well. From talking to several people, Samsung camcorders seem to hold up pretty well and have a good rep.
BTW, Best Buy is offering interest free financing on all digital camcorders for 24 months, which is good until 5/24. Also, if you order on-line and pick it up in the store, you still pay sales tax, but you get a $50 Best Buy Giftcard and free software!

Good luck!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks