Samsung HLN567W.... question?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Scott Wong, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Scott Wong

Scott Wong Second Unit

...just curious if anyone has this 56-inch Samsung DLP HDTV and what they think of it? I recently went into an Ultimate Electronics store. They have this set for $4,299. *ouch* But damn, the quality was impressive. Size and weight are also huge bonuses, as well. I preferred this set over the Sony Grand WEGA series. I currently own a Sony 36-inch WEGA. The bulkiness and enormous weight of this set is overwhelming. My girlfriend and I recently moved last week. This is the fourth time I have had to move this set since I purchased it in 1999. And yeah, it's not fun. [​IMG]

I am most interested in getting an HDTV and most importantly, a quality DLP set with a slim design and less weight. [​IMG] I also really want something with a DVI input.

Any input as always is greatly appreciated.

Scott.

2. Travis Hedger

Travis Hedger Supporting Actor

I can't answer too much, but I saw this same set at UE today and was REALLY impressed with the picture and the cabinet design as well. It was on sale for $4000 and is competing with my consideration for a Mitsu WS-55813.

3. David Moritz

David Moritz Extra

Just got mine last week. Go to Tweeter.com
    It is $3999.00 with freee shipping. It arrived in less than a week from my order.