What's new

Samsung HLN567W.... question? (1 Viewer)

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
...just curious if anyone has this 56-inch Samsung DLP HDTV and what they think of it? I recently went into an Ultimate Electronics store. They have this set for $4,299. *ouch* But damn, the quality was impressive. Size and weight are also huge bonuses, as well. I preferred this set over the Sony Grand WEGA series. I currently own a Sony 36-inch WEGA. The bulkiness and enormous weight of this set is overwhelming. My girlfriend and I recently moved last week. This is the fourth time I have had to move this set since I purchased it in 1999. And yeah, it's not fun. :frowning:

I am most interested in getting an HDTV and most importantly, a quality DLP set with a slim design and less weight. :) I also really want something with a DVI input.

Any input as always is greatly appreciated.

Scott.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
I can't answer too much, but I saw this same set at UE today and was REALLY impressed with the picture and the cabinet design as well. It was on sale for $4000 and is competing with my consideration for a Mitsu WS-55813.

Just got mine last week. Go to Tweeter.com
It is $3999.00 with freee shipping. It arrived in less than a week from my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks