Samsung DVD Player

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Clayton G, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Clayton G

Clayton G Extra

My Sony DVP-S360 recently broke. The guy that I bought it from and took it to to fix it accidently told me that it was under full warranty and would be fixed for free. He was mistaken and the bill amounted to 90 dollars. He felt bad so he is offering to give me a new player for half the cost. Unfortunately he doesn't stock much and doesn't have the sony I would like and afford. He gave me the option of a Samsung DVD-S321. Does anyone have any experience with this player? I don't have any experience with this brand, are they reliable, and good performing? For comparison sake the Sony model I would opt for is the DVP-NS415. How do they stack up? I'll be hooking it up to a Sony 27" WEGA.
    Thanks!

2. Clayton G

Clayton G Extra

Anyone? Please!

3. Ken Leggatt

Ken Leggatt Stunt Coordinator

I bought my brother in law a Samsung 511 for Christmas two years ago and it stopped working about two months ago. I do not think that I would ever buy a Samsung again but that is the only experience I have had with Samsung. Check out Audioreview.com and see what the reviews are like for the odel you are thinking about.