What's new

Samsung 40 LCD Viewing Angle Help (1 Viewer)

WilliamHg

Stunt Coordinator
For me sitting 5-6 feet back and dead center gives the ultimate viewing experience. Problem is I'd like for everyone that comes over to watch a movie to have the same or as good a view as me and they can if I give up my seat which I do sometimes. I'm wondering if it's possible for more than one person to get as good a view or something better than sitting kind of off center. How far to the side of the TV can you go and still be at a good angle or acceptable angle? I'm sure if I had a bigger TV the problem wouldn't be so bad but with a 40 inch TV it's alittle more noticeable. For one person it's great in a recliner or loveseat with a woman. I find myself switching the furniture around more than I'd like...kind of thinking about selling the two and just getting a full size sofa...I'm kind of a minimalist...just like to roomy style.:)
Any advice?
William

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garry
Look at your manual for your tv. It should have a section where it tells the maximum viewing angle. If not there then check the manufacture's web site for the specs and info. LCD's are great and cheap but they suffer the color shift issue more than the other display technologies.

WilliamHg

Stunt Coordinator
I checked the manual but didn't find anything...will check their websight though. I have no problem with the picture washing out or anything thing like that...looks good at most any angle...just something about watching a movie from the side I don't like....maybe it's just me. Thanks for the reply Gartronics.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks