Samson S1000 B-Stock available

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Daniel_G, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Extra

Wow, just checked the B-Stock on SVS's site and they had a Samson S700 and S1000 available! This is the first time I have ever seen these amps actually available for B-Stock. I took care of that S700 [​IMG] There is a still 1 B-Stock S1000 available if you hurry..good luck!

2. Tony Meconiates

Tony Meconiates Stunt Coordinator

couple PC's available too [​IMG]

3. Tyson

Tyson Stunt Coordinator

Can the S1000 be bridged? If so, how much power output at 3 or 4 ohms?

[edit]

Never mind, search revealed it should not be bridged. Oh well guess I'll have to find a different amp to push my upcoming blueprint 1503 based sonosub. . .

4. Tony Genovese

Tony Genovese Supporting Actor

Brand new ones can be had on the net (mars music, macmidmusic etc) for $399. Go to Yahoo shopping, punch in S1000 and 5 vendors at $399 will pop up.

5. Leon O

Leon O Stunt Coordinator

Wow, if $399 is the best coming up on Yahoo Shopping, then $365 is a pretty good deal! (even if its not included in the GB) Plus, you'd be supporting our friends at SVS.

Have Fun!

Leon

6. JohnnyHK

JohnnyHK Stunt Coordinator

It's going to be a little tough to move that B-stock 25-31pc @ $579 with the new-and-improved 25-31pci going for $549!

7. Tony Genovese

Tony Genovese Supporting Actor

8. Larry Seno Jr.

Larry Seno Jr. Supporting Actor

Agreed. B-Stock is a nice way of saying used. A sub amp is something that gets driven HARD, and Im NOT likely to buy it used.

9. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Extra

I believe the amps would be covered by SVS's warranty. So if it did break or not work I'm sure SVS would stick to their word and replace it. From the B-Stock page: "All of this gear is "like new"* , and fully warranted as any product right out of the box or off the SVS line is. They are perfect functionally but might have been opened or even gently used. Minor cosmetic issues are possible, but performance problems are not."
    Just my 2 cents [​IMG]

10. SVS-Ron

SVS-Ron Screenwriter

Dan's right.

Any B-stock from SVS has the full warranty of a new amp. Hell, some of the b-stocks ARE new. Now and again we get one back (switched order to a PC or whatever) and it's still classed as b-stock by us.

Saving $34 is fine with us, I'm pretty tight with buys like that myself. We'll even answer Samson questions at 10 PM on a Sunday if you didn't get it from us, but I hope folks understand that with the sort of service we provide we can't always hit the bottom dollar of a seller that doesn't know if a Samson is an amp or a guitar string, or a toaster for that matter.

Ron